The Old Dominion State's 1.07 million hunters and anglers spend $2.38 billion annually and support 39,164 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia are nine members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam, and the Virginia Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Virginia Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Mark Warner
- Rep. Eric Cantor
- Rep. Randy Forbes
- Rep. Bob Goodlatte
- Rep. Morgan Griffith
- Rep. Robert Hurt
- Rep. Scott Rigell
- Rep. Rob Wittman
- Rep. Frank Wolf
Lieutenant Governor Ralph S. Northam
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Virginia Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Virginia H 991Apr 10 Relates to hunting and fishing licenses for nonresident disabled veterans; provides for reduced fee...
- Virginia H 100Mar 19 Relates to concealed handgun permits; relates to records; provides that a prohibition on public...
- Virginia H 1121Feb 28
- Virginia S 414Jan 23
- Virginia H 715Jan 23
- Virginia S 154Jan 8
- Virginia SJR 63Jan 15
- Virginia S 371Jan 14
- Virginia H 991Apr 10 View more legislative alerts »
- Virginia Lieutenant Governor Joins the Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusJun 26
- Virginia: Final Caucus Meeting of 2014Mar 6
- Sunday Hunting Restrictions Lifted in VirginiaMar 6 View more media alerts »