The Old Dominion State's 1.07 million hunters and anglers spend $2.38 billion annually and support 39,164 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia are nine members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam, and the Virginia Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Virginia Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Mark Warner
- Rep. Randy Forbes
- Rep. Bob Goodlatte
- Rep. Morgan Griffith
- Rep. Robert Hurt
- Rep. Scott Rigell
- Rep. Rob Wittman
Lieutenant Governor Ralph S. Northam
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Virginia Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Virginia H 2331Apr 2 Relates to definition of fur-bearing animal; defines the fisher as a fur-bearing animal in hunting...
- Virginia H 2111Feb 25 Relates to hunting, trapping, or fishing licenses; relates to electronic copies; allows a person who...
- Virginia H 2345Feb 2
- Virginia H 2331Apr 2
- Virginia H 2242Feb 10
- Virginia H 1923Jan 21
- Virginia H 1516Feb 5
- Virginia H 1909Feb 11
- Virginia H 2195Feb 10 View more legislative alerts »
- Virginia Lieutenant Governor Joins the Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusJun 26
- Virginia: Final Caucus Meeting of 2014Mar 6
- Sunday Hunting Restrictions Lifted in VirginiaMar 6 View more media alerts »