The Silver State boasts more than 163,000 hunters and anglers who spend $409 million annually and support 5,326 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada are two members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
In 2012, Nevada became the 40th state to form a NASC-affiliated sportsmen’s caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada please contact Western States Coordinator Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nevada Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Nevada S 4Apr 2 Provides exemptions from certain registration requirements for the trapping of wild mammals on...
- Nevada AJR 2Apr 2 Urges the United States Congress and the United States Fish and Wildlife Service to take certain...
- Nevada A 335Mar 26
- Nevada SJR 11Mar 13
- Nevada S 163Mar 13
- Nevada A 136Feb 19
- Nevada BDR 1001Feb 19
- Nevada A 78Jan 7
- Nevada S 41Jan 7 View more legislative alerts »
- Nevada Legislators Gather in Las Vegas to Celebrate State’s Outdoor HeritageAug 14
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Hearing on Nevada Anti-Trapping Measure Set for TomorrowMar 27
- Nevada: Anti-Bear Hunting Measure Awaits Committee HearingMar 27 View more media alerts »