The Silver State boasts more than 163,000 hunters and anglers who spend $409 million annually and support 5,326 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada are two members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
In 2012, Nevada became the 40th state to form a NASC-affiliated sportsmen’s caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada please contact Western States Manager Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nevada Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Nevada S 11Apr 25 Prohibits the possession in Nevada of wildlife that was acquired, hunted, taken or transported in...
- Nevada A 168Apr 10 Requires the membership of each county advisory board to manage wildlife to include one qualified...
- Nevada A 168Apr 10
- Nevada SB 11Mar 14 View more legislative alerts »
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Hearing on Nevada Anti-Trapping Measure Set for TomorrowMar 27
- Nevada: Anti-Bear Hunting Measure Awaits Committee HearingMar 27 View more media alerts »