The Silver State boasts more than 163,000 hunters and anglers who spend $409 million annually and support 5,326 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada are two members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
In 2012, Nevada became the 40th state to form a NASC-affiliated sportsmen’s caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada please contact Western States Coordinator Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nevada Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Nevada S 65Jan 8 Revises provisions relating to the use of water revising provisions relating to the adjudication of...
- Nevada A 82Jan 7 Changes the name of the Wildlife Fund Account in the State General Fund to the Wildlife Account and...
- Nevada A 78Jan 7
- Nevada S 65Jan 8
- Nevada S 4Jan 7
- Nevada BDR 616Dec 17
- Nevada BDR 613Dec 17
- Nevada BDR 612Dec 17
- Nevada BDR 561Dec 3 View more legislative alerts »
- Nevada Legislators Gather in Las Vegas to Celebrate State’s Outdoor HeritageAug 14
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Hearing on Nevada Anti-Trapping Measure Set for TomorrowMar 27
- Nevada: Anti-Bear Hunting Measure Awaits Committee HearingMar 27 View more media alerts »