The Tar Heel State's 1.63 million hunters and fishermen spend $2.3 billion annually and support 35,088 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Carolina are 11 members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the North Carolina Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Carolina please contact Southeastern States Director Bee Frederick.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Carolina Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Richard Burr
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Rep. Howard Coble
- Rep. Renee Ellmers
- Rep. Virginia Foxx
- Rep. George Holding
- Rep. Richard Hudson
- Rep. Walter Jones
- Rep. Mark Meadows
- Rep. Patrick McHenry
- Rep. Mike McIntyre
- Rep. Robert Pittenger
North Carolina Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- North Carolina S 25Jun 14 Provides that members of the Armed Forces who are serving on active military duty in the Armed...
- North Carolina S 402May 29 Makes base budget appropriations for current operations of state departments, institutions, and...
- North Carolina H 936May 16
- North Carolina H 930May 9
- North Carolina S 648May 9
- North Carolina S 631Apr 11
- North Carolina S 402May 29
- North Carolina S 376May 16
- North Carolina S 342Mar 20 View more legislative alerts »
- CSF Teams up with Richard Childress in Support of Sportsmen’s IssuesOct 17
- North Carolina Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Annual Advisory Council DinnerJul 11
- North Carolina:Wildlife Resources Commission Subject to Proposed Budget CutsJun 13 View more media alerts »