Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are eight members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Rick Snyder and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Director Chris Horton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Mike Bishop
- Rep. Debbie Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Governor Rick Snyder
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan H 5199Jan 7 Revises prohibitions against carrying certain weapons.
- Michigan H 5167Jan 7 Authorizes aquaculture facilities; provides for consolidated permitting.
- Michigan H 5199Jan 7
- Michigan H 5167Jan 7
- Michigan S 682Jan 7
- Michigan S 635Dec 10
- Michigan H 5084Dec 3
- Michigan H 4983Oct 15
- Michigan S 446Dec 10 View more legislative alerts »
- CSF Hosts Great Lakes Fisheries Policy Forum at Cabela’s in Dundee, MichiganDec 3
- Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts 3rd Breakfast Briefing of 2015Oct 8
- Michigan Sportsmen’s Caucus Advisory Council CreatedAug 6 View more media alerts »