Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are ten members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Coordinator Kyle Rorah.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Debbie Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Governor Rick Snyder
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan SR 25Mar 26 Memorializes the Congress of the United States to pass legislation that authorizes the U.S. Army...
- Michigan SR 23Mar 19 Calls on the Obama Administration and the Congress of the United States to direct the U.S. Army...
- Michigan SR 22Mar 19
- Michigan S 206Mar 19
- Michigan HJR 8Feb 19
- Michigan S 55Feb 5
- Michigan S 54Feb 5
- Michigan SR 7Feb 5
- Michigan S 39Feb 5 View more legislative alerts »
- U.S. Votes in Favor of Sportsmen’s InterestsNov 13
- Michigan Legislature Protects Future of Professional Fish and Wildlife ManagementAug 27
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Sportsmen’s Voice Must Resonate in Michigan House Chamber on August 27Aug 26 View more media alerts »