Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are ten members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Director Chris Horton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Dave Camp
- Rep. Kerry Bentivolio
- Rep. John Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Mike Rogers
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan H 5226Oct 23 Expands issuance of crop damage permits to include bears.
- Michigan S 1093Oct 1 Provides for discounts on nonresident hunting licenses under certain circumstances.
- Michigan IL 2Aug 28
- Michigan H 5631Jun 18
- Michigan S 927Oct 1
- Michigan S 926Oct 1
- Michigan S 869Mar 27
- Michigan S 795Jun 4
- Michigan HCR 22Feb 27 View more legislative alerts »
- Michigan Legislature Protects Future of Professional Fish and Wildlife ManagementAug 27
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Sportsmen’s Voice Must Resonate in Michigan House Chamber on August 27Aug 26
- Fate of Michigan’s Continued Science-based Wildlife Management Rests in House’s HandsAug 14 View more media alerts »