Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are eight members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Rick Snyder and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Coordinator Kyle Rorah.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Mike Bishop
- Rep. Debbie Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Governor Rick Snyder
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan H 4824Aug 27 Provides for all-species fishing license for individuals with a developmental disability.
- Michigan H 4682Jun 18 Relates to natural resources; provides first preference to veterans in lotteries for hunting.
- Michigan S 371Jun 18
- Michigan SR 42Apr 30
- Michigan SCR 11Apr 30
- Michigan H 4509Apr 30
- Michigan S 245May 14
- Michigan S 244May 14
- Michigan SR 25Mar 26 View more legislative alerts »
- Michigan Sportsmen’s Caucus Advisory Council CreatedAug 6
- Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Spring Shoot, Wild Game Dinner, and Breakfast BriefingMay 14
- Michigan Creates New Year-Round, Statewide Catch-And-Immediate-Release Bass SeasonApr 16 View more media alerts »