Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are eight members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Rick Snyder and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Coordinator Kyle Rorah.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Mike Bishop
- Rep. Debbie Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Governor Rick Snyder
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan S 245May 14 Increases penalties for illegally taking or possessing certain game.
- Michigan S 244May 14 Increases restitution for the illegal killing or possessing of certain game.
- Michigan H 4509Apr 30
- Michigan S 245May 14
- Michigan S 244May 14
- Michigan SR 25Mar 26
- Michigan SR 23Mar 19
- Michigan SR 22Mar 19
- Michigan S 206Mar 19 View more legislative alerts »
- Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Spring Shoot, Wild Game Dinner, and Breakfast BriefingMay 14
- Michigan Creates New Year-Round, Statewide Catch-And-Immediate-Release Bass SeasonApr 16
- Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts First Breakfast Briefing of 2015Apr 2 View more media alerts »