Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are ten members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Director Chris Horton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Dave Camp
- Rep. Kerry Bentivolio
- Rep. John Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Mike Rogers
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan S 979Dec 17 Amends 1990 PA 319, entitled an act to prohibit local units of government from imposing certain...
- Michigan S 113Dec 17 Exempts conservation easements of property that was conveyed under a will or trust or by intestate...
- Michigan H 5838Oct 1
- Michigan IL 2Aug 28
- Michigan S 979Dec 17
- Michigan H 5631Jun 18
- Michigan 2 2014Nov 5
- Michigan S 927Oct 1
- Michigan S 926Oct 1 View more legislative alerts »
- U.S. Votes in Favor of Sportsmen’s InterestsNov 13
- Michigan Legislature Protects Future of Professional Fish and Wildlife ManagementAug 27
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Sportsmen’s Voice Must Resonate in Michigan House Chamber on August 27Aug 26 View more media alerts »