Ranking 4th nationwide, The Wolverine State's 1,938,000 hunters and fishermen spend $4.8 billion annually and support 72,462 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan are ten members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Michigan please contact Midwestern States Director Chris Horton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Michigan Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Rep. Dan Benishek
- Rep. Dave Camp
- Rep. Kerry Bentivolio
- Rep. John Dingell
- Rep. Bill Huizenga
- Rep. Candice Miller
- Rep. Mike Rogers
- Rep. Fred Upton
- Rep.Tim Walberg
Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Michigan IL 2Aug 28 Allows the Natural Resources Commission to designate species as game and appropriates $1 million for...
- Michigan S 613Jun 18 Allows salvaging of wildlife game killed by a vehicle; amends the natural resources and...
- Michigan S 869Mar 27
- Michigan S 795Jun 4
- Michigan HCR 22Feb 27
- Michigan S 759May 15
- Michigan S 613Jun 18
- Michigan H 4993Oct 3
- Michigan H 4668May 9 View more legislative alerts »
- Michigan Legislature Protects Future of Professional Fish and Wildlife ManagementAug 27
- LEGISLATIVE ALERT: Sportsmen’s Voice Must Resonate in Michigan House Chamber on August 27Aug 26
- Fate of Michigan’s Continued Science-based Wildlife Management Rests in House’s HandsAug 14 View more media alerts »