The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is one member of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Maryland H 1074Apr 14 Authorizes the Department of Natural Resources to issue a lifetime complimentary hunter's license to...
- Maryland S 666Apr 8 Alters the expiration date for and, under specified circumstances, the duration of specified...
- Maryland H 958Feb 19
- Maryland H 1074Apr 14
- Maryland H 713Feb 19
- Maryland H 655Feb 19
- Maryland H 554Feb 19
- Maryland H 419Mar 4
- Maryland H 414Feb 12 View more legislative alerts »
- The Future of Elk Reintroduction in Western Maryland Rests with its CitizenryJul 24
- Maryland: Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Foundation 12th Annual BanquetMay 29
- Promoting Maryland as America’s Premiere Destination to Fish and HuntApr 17 View more media alerts »