The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is one member of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller or Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator Alana Barricks.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Del. Edward "Ned" Carey View Details
Del. Wendell BeitzelView Details
Sen. John Astle
Sen. Wayne Norman
- Maryland S 266Feb 4 Requires a person convicted of poaching deer on privately owned land to pay the State restitution in...
- Maryland S 403Feb 4 Specifies that a permit to carry a handgun issued to an individual in Delaware, Pennsylvania,...
- Maryland H 513Feb 4
- Maryland S 403Feb 4
- Maryland H 410Feb 4
- Maryland S 266Feb 4
- Maryland H 203Jan 28
- Maryland H 169Jan 28
- Maryland S 225Jan 28 View more legislative alerts »
- CSF Celebrates National Hunting and Fishing Day with Maryland Department of Natural ResourcesOct 8
- CSF Welcomes Mid-Atlantic States CoordinatorJul 9
- Maryland Reforms Waterfowl Baiting Law, Repeals “Strict Liability” DoctrineMay 14 View more media alerts »