The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is one member of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Maryland H 759Mar 19 Relates to Calvert county; relates to deer hunting; relates to Sundays.
- Maryland S 966Mar 19 Requires the Department of Natural Resources to establish a program in Calvert County, Charles...
- Maryland S 966Mar 19
- Maryland H 1312Mar 19
- Maryland H 997Feb 13
- Maryland H 818Feb 7
- Maryland H 759Mar 19
- Maryland S 473Feb 21
- Maryland S 472Feb 21 View more legislative alerts »
- The Future of Elk Reintroduction in Western Maryland Rests with its CitizenryJul 24
- Maryland: Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Foundation 12th Annual BanquetMay 29
- Promoting Maryland as America’s Premiere Destination to Fish and HuntApr 17 View more media alerts »